FitViewer is a PC-Program to automatically control the pedal resistance of your bicycle ergometer depending on the required energy ie. to ascend a steep stretch or for the windload when going at higher speed. The pedal resistance and the movement of road and landscape both are always in proper
relation to your pedal turning, and you can also use a 'virtual' gearbox to make cycling even more natural.
To enable the software to run you need a computer (at least 1 GHz for PAL DVD´s) with a monitor (instead of a monitor you can also use a TV, Beamer, LCD or a Plasma Display, but you must pay attention to the fact that you might need an additional special graphics card), a DVD-drive, at least 512 MB RAM, a free USB-port and a free com-port (instead of a 9pole com-port you can also use a commercial USB-to-serial-adapter) and about 4 GB free hard drive space for each training film. But the size of the actual hard drive disk used depends on the length of the training tour.
Features of the FitViewer for Kettler® Ergometer:
- Control of the speed depending on the pedal turns
- Control of the pedal resistance depending on the terrain
- Electronic gear box (keyboard up/down)
- Automatic gear box (for RPM / Pulse / Watts controlled training according to your specifications)
- Overlay of gears, speed, performance, route ridden, ascent in % and pedal turns on the display
- Overlay of the graphic data for the ascent with current training position
- Playlists can be created
- Exercise recording and presentation
- Storage of last movie position
- Mountain bike, road bike or round bike gear
- Adjustment for body weight
- Automatic brake efficiency depending on the rotational speed
- Multilingual user interface (German and English)
- Training films on DVD
- Free FitViewer-Updates
- Windows 2000, XP necessary (with XP - Service Pack 2 is assumed), Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- MacOS with Parallels Desktop or BootCamp
- incl. FitViewer Real Life Video DVD Starnberger See + DVD San Bernardino
For Kettler® Ergometer with USB or RS232 interface.